Dental implants are a permanent and appealing solution to replace missing or extracted teeth. They are better than other alternatives like bridges because no additional teeth need to be altered to place the new tooth. Dental implants can be used to replace individual missing teeth, to replace an entire mouthful of teeth, or to support and lock in dentures.
Not everyone is a candidate for dental implants but, for those who are, the advantages in terms of comfort and lifestyle are tremendous. Advantages of Dental Implants:
- They help restore proper chewing function, allowing you to eat the foods you’ve always loved.
- They prevent bone loss and jawbone shrinkage by “mimicking” the roots of natural teeth.
- They are fixed in place: implants do not move or loosen.
- Implants are the most authentic replication of your natural teeth in terms of look, feel, and functionality.
- No compromise of adjacent teeth
- No gooey, unpleasant adhesives.
- No unsightly hooks or clasps that place damaging pressure on remaining natural teeth.
- Through osseointegration (the fusing of bone to the titanium implant), they actually become part of your body.
Dr. Brad is a leader in dental implantology. Unlike many dentists, he performs the entire procedure right here in our office, from the surgical implantation of the titanium post to the placement of the new crown. This means that you won’t have to go from office to office for various dental treatments – you can receive all of your treatment right here in our comfortable office, from the treating doctor that knows you best.
If you are considering dental implants, or if you’d like to learn more about them, come in to see Dr. Brad for a complimentary consultation.
As usual, I had a great experience at Apex. Dr. Brad always comes through for me and I couldn’t ask for a better dentist. He always makes sure I’m ok after my visit and is very pleasant and caring. His staff is great, as well. They make sure I’m very comfortable and answer any questions they can. I would not go to any other dentist, I just wish I would have found them in my earlier years.
Apex Dental is the best. I would recommend them to anyone. I have truly gotten my money’s worth and then some. Thanks Dr. Brad and staff.
-Marcee A. Des Moines, IA